Student Information System - SIS
Our student information system, EDlumina Student, allows schools to manage student and classroom data in an organized, convenient online platform. Track attendance, grades, assignments and student progress over time. Perfect for in-person schools in need of improved record keeping, or for transitioning to more online educational options, including delivering lessons to students online.
Whether your school is shifting to a fully online or hybrid education delivery model, EDlumina Student would be tremendously helpful in maintaining classroom engagement while keeping records organized.
Why get an online student information system?
- Manage student academic progress and deliver lessons online – track slumping performance and get out in front of it before it becomes an issue
- Integrates with EDlumina Admissions, our CRM – eliminate the need for maintaining data in spreadsheets or manual entry between systems
- Classroom management in the form of tracking attendance, grades, student progress – can be used by teachers and staff alike
- Payment tracking and billing setup, including automated payments
- Transfer student documents and files from your filing cabinet to your online system
- Potential for using a blended approach, providing students with both in-class and online content/lesson
Get Started Today
Learn more about what EDlumina can do for you and your organization by scheduling a demonstration with EDlumina Account Executive, Samantha Bauer. Samantha’s 10+ years of experience in career training & higher education has helped her to understand how important it is to have the right software in place for your organization.