- Text messages will now have the functionality to send and receive MMS messages within EDlumina.
- MMS stands for ‘multimedia messaging service’, and was built using the same technology as SMS (short message service) text messages. While SMS was built to send short messages, MMS focuses on sending multimedia messages (attachments!).
- To send an MMS message you can navigate to a students profile (Direct Message) or the ‘Send a Note’ feature and select “Text”. (Lead Activity/Actions)
- Once text is selected you can drag and drop or upload the supported file types into the message to be sent.
Multiple Event Confirmations Messages
- Event Confirmation type messages, if you’ve enabled them, can now be set as multiple message types.
- (If you are unsure if this has been enabled on your site contact your EDlumina representative)
- Users can now set up event confirmations per campus or as an email and text message.
- To set these up:
- Create a new template
- Into the “template slug” field enter: “event_confirmation”
- After the template slug has been entered the “System Info” will populate for selection.
- From there, users can enter the event date/time, admissions rep, and event type.
- This will allow prospects to be notified of their event via email, text, and/or have specific event details based on their location where multiple campuses are open.
- Uncheck System Template if you want to go out to a specific campus.